Common faculty coursesInformation about common faculty courses - Generic and Transferable skillsAll graduate courses at ChalmersInformation about all the graduate courses given at Chalmers, sorted by departments
Nordic Five Tech - PhD course database
Nordic Five Tech (N5T) is an alliance of the five leading technical universities in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. N5T has a joint PhD course database where you can search for courses to match your interests and needs.
Courses given by Technology Management and Economics
Researching Technology Management and Economics
- Course code: FTEK060
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS
- Graduate school: Technology Management and Economics
- Course is normally given: Fall
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
The course will be run online (zoom) and syllabus will be distributed in late August to the course participants.
This course is one of the compulsory courses at the Graduate school Technology Management and Economics; it has been designed as the first course for the graduate students as it is a quite general introductory course followed by the Qualitative and Quantitative methods courses. We strongly recommend taking RTME before other mandatory courses. The schedule 2020
Mandatory books to obtain before the course starts:
· Bryman A., and Bell, E. (2015), Business research methods (Chapters 1-6), HongKong: Oxford Pres . (or any other edition)
· Booth, W.C., Colom G.G., William J.M. et al (2016), The craft of research, University of Chicago Press.
(Additional literature will be distributed before the course starts)
Course examiner and leader: Associate Professor Violeta Roso,