Common faculty coursesInformation about common faculty courses - Generic and Transferable skillsAll graduate courses at ChalmersInformation about all the graduate courses given at Chalmers, sorted by departments
Nordic Five Tech - PhD course database
Nordic Five Tech (N5T) is an alliance of the five leading technical universities in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. N5T has a joint PhD course database where you can search for courses to match your interests and needs.
Courses given by Technology Management and Economics
Qualitative research methods
- Course code: FTEK020
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS
- Graduate school: Technology Management and Economics
- Course start: 2019-01-23
- Course end: 2019-04-03
- Course is normally given: Fall
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
Next course TBD
Prerequisites and registration
Applicants should be enrolled as PhD-students. The course is limited to 12 participants. Priority is given to doctoral candidates from the department of Technology Management and Economics.
Time for all seminars is 13.00 - 16.00 on following days: 23 January, 30 January, 6 February, 20 February, 27 February, 6 March, 13 March, 20 March, 27 March and 3 April. Venue for all seminars will be seminar room Korsvägen at Vasa House 2 plan 4, Vera Sandbergs allé 8.
Director of studies firstname.lastname@example.org