Chemical Physics News
- 2022-02-25 Minttu's paper on the XPS signatures in
TiO2 is now published in J. Phys. Chem. C. See
- 2022-02-14 We are happy to welcome the new PhD student
Shivangi Singh to Chemical Physics!
Shivangi will work within computational
zeolite-catalysis with Henrik as main supervisor.
2022-02-09 Noemi's paper on the O1s core level
shifts in ceria is published in J. Phys. Cond. Matter. See here!
- 2022-02-07 Elisabeth's paper on H2O formation over
Pd-surface is published in J. Chem. Phys.
- 2022-01-15 We are happy to welcome Bohdan
Yeroshenko to Chemical Physics as post-doc!
Bohdan will work experimentally with Christoph.
- 2021-12-20 Chemical Physics is a
part of two of the eleven competence centers that have received long-term
funding from the Swedish Energy Agency. Björn, Anders and Henrik is taking part
in the Competence Centre for Catalysis and Christoph is a part of the center
for Technologies and Innovations for Future Sustainable Hydrogen Economy.
- 2021-12-15 We welcome Joakim
Brorsson to Chemical Physics post-doc! Joakim will work computationally with
- 2021-12-02 Congratulations to Yingxin for a very successful licentiate seminar!
- 2021-11-16 Yingxin's paper on microkinetic model for low-temperature NH3-SCR over Cu-CHA is published in ACS Catalysis. See here!
- 2021-10-15 Congratulations to Unni for a great
PhD thesis defense! Well done Dr. Unni Engedahl!
- 2021-10-01 We are happy to
welcome Joachim Bjerregaard to Chemical Physics as a PhD student! Joachim will work within computational zeolite-catalysis with Henrik as main supervisor.
- 2021-09-14 We welcome Carl Andersson to Chemical Physics as a PhD student! Carl will work experimentally with Christoph as main supervisor.
- 2021-09-12 We are happy to
welcome Pablo Lozano Reis from the group of Francesc Illas in Barcelona. Pablo
is visiting Chalmers for 3 months working on kinetic Monte Carlo
- 2021-08-16 Welcome to Prof. Ioannis Bourmpakis from
The University of Pittsburgh! Ioannis will be a guest professor at
Chemical Physics during the academic year 21/22.
- 2021-08-02 We welcome Rasmus Svensson
to Chemical Physics as a PhD student! Rasmus will work within computational
nano-catalysis with Henrik as main supervisor.
- 2021-07-27 Alvaro's paper on CO2
hydrogenation to methanol is published in ACS Catalysis. See here!
- 2021-07-27 A paper on chemical
oscillations by Henrik and co-workers is published in ACS Catalysis. See here!
- 2021-07-05 The complete reaction cycle
for direct methane to methanol conversion by Unni and co-workers is published
in J. Phys. Chem. C. See here!
- 2021-05-21 New paper by Henrik and co-workers in
Vienna on catalytic oscillations at the nanoscale. See here!