Chemical Physics News
- 2021-08-02 We welcome Rasmus Svensson
to Chemical Physics as a PhD student! Rasmus will work within computational
nano-catalysis with Henrik as main supervisor.
- 2021-07-27 Alvaro's paper on CO2
hydrogenation to methanol is published in ACS Catalysis. See here!
- 2021-07-27 A paper on chemical
oscillations by Henrik and co-workers is published in ACS Catalysis. See here!
- 2021-07-05 The complete reaction cycle
for direct methane to methanol conversion by Unni and co-workers is published
in J. Phys. Chem. C. See here!
- 2021-05-21 New paper by Henrik and co-workers in
Vienna on catalytic oscillations at the nanoscale. See here!
- 2021-04-27 Congratulation to Gerard for a very successful Licentiate seminar!
- 2021-04-16 We welcome Mathilde Luneau to Chemical Physics! Mathilde Luneau is our new colleague working as a Postdoc with Björn Wickman on fuel cell catalysis.
- 2021-04-15 Congratulation to Noemi for a very successful Licentiate seminar!
- 2021-04-01 We wish Linnea
Strandberg welcome to Chemical Physics! Linnea is a new PhD student working
with Björn on fuel cells.
- 2021-03-12 Congratulations to Alvaro for a great
PhD thesis defense! Well done Dr. Posada-Borbon!
- 2021-02-25 Yingxin's paper on mechanisms for N2O formation during
NH3-SCR is published. See here!
- 2021-02-15 New paper by Lin on the H2O2 formation over
Pd-catalysts. See here!
- 2021-01-28 Congratulations to Iwan for a very successful
PhD thesis defense! Well done Dr. Darmadi!
- 2021-01-21 New paper by Alvaro and Noemi on the
visibility of oxygen vacancies in O1s XPS. See here!
2021-01-02 New paper by Unni on
methane-to-methanol conversion in Cu-SSZ-13. See here!