Read more about the project at software-center.se
The project addresses the following research problems:
- How to maximize the value of measurement programs?
- How to use machine learning and deep learning to identify hidden patterns in measurement data (e.g. in mining software repositories, defect trend analysis, test optimization and requirement analysis)?
- How to visualize large data sets
- How to transfer modern measurement practices to companies?
The group has the expertise in:
- Machine learning and big data analyses
- Software analytics
- Development of measurement systems and visualization of quantitative data
- Identification, development and assessment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for product and organizational performance
- Measuring and predicting quality of software designs
- Quantifying and visualization
- Documentation quality
- Requirements complexity
- Software reliability
- Optimization of the number of indicators needed to monitor products and organizations
Automotive Software Architectures (springer.com)
Software Development Measurement Programs (springer.com)
Contact persons: Miroslaw Staron, Jan Bosch