From chip to pulp and paper
- Course code: FKBT230
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Course start: 2021-08-23
- Course end: 2021-09-03
- Course is normally given:
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
Both theoretical knowledge and practical experience of the industrial processes; from wood chips to pulp and paper. Two weeks full time lectures and laboratory work and visit to the Pilot Paper machine FEX at RISE in Stockholm including lab sessions.
Study visit to a paper mill (video-link)
Transforming laboratory data into reports, including literature references to obtained results will by done as project work in small groups of 3-5 students/project.
Hand-outs and relevant literature
Complementet with on-linevideos