|May 2 postponed to 8 May
||Last day for submissions of proposals|
||Notification of acceptance, with feedback from reviewers|
||Last day for submission of final text|
||Last day for final acceptance|
||Programme published with all contributions|
||Last day for submission of contingent update of full/short text|
Format and criteria for conference contributions
There were as many as 80 contributions submitted to the conference. All authors now have been given notification of accept/reject of their abstract. The formats are Presentation, "Work in progress", Workshop, and Roundtable.
For criteria and length of papers see:
Instructions for submission of full- short text
- Full paper/Short paper is to be submitted in Swedish or English,
in the same language as the title and the accepted abstract.
- Full paper for presentations should contain 1500-6000 words (+ tables,
figures, references etc). You must see to keep the word limit yourself
- Short paper for Roundtable, Workshop and “Work- in -progress” should
contain 750-1500 words (+ tables, figures, references etc). You must see
to keep the word limit yourself.
- The title must not exceed 20 words.
- Please do also enter a list of keywords, at least three but not more
than six. Choose to indicate e.g. disciplinary area and pedagogical
- Submit your paper in Word format, and upload it in Easy
chair: Click “information” on your own submitted abstract when you have
logged in as author. Choose “add file” in the upper right corner.
- The template is seemingly complicated. It is the same as used for this
conference earlier. Choose to use only the relevant parts for your
- Note that “abstract” in the full/short paper is not the same as the earlier submitted abstract.
- Please see to that the indicated “speaker” at the bottom of the page of
your submitted abstract is the person that is going to present or lead
- If you want to change that – see upper right corner in Easy chair, the page of “information” regarding your submission.
Submit your full-/shorttext i Easy Chair.
After the conference authors will have the opportunity
to develop contributions further for peer review and publication in the
Nordic Journal of STEM Education.