Registration and Abstract Submission
Abstract are to be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you work in a developing country and wish to apply for financial support from the IAEA for attending the conference, submit your CV together with your abstract and mention that you are interested in financial support in the accompanying email (if you have already submitted an abstract only send your CV to the email address above before the 28th of February).
A confirmation email will be received within a few days.
Conference Registration Fees
- Poster size: Maximum width 0.9 m and height 1.2 m
- Oral: 15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes of questions
- At least one author per accepted paper must register before to be included in the Conference Proceedings
- Student registration fee applies to graduate students (with proof of valid Master or PhD status)
- All prices are Swedish VAT 25% included.
- A receipt will be sent to the email stated in the registration, save it, as acquiring it later might not be possible
- In the registration form, options, whether oral presentation or/and poster will be possible, Hower this can be changed at the discretion of the committee later on
- Partial refund (50%) for cancellation received after April 30th 2017. No refund for cancellations received after: July 23th 2017. Cancellation needs to be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Covers the welcome reception and the conference dinner