The International Nuclear Chemistry Congress 2017 is organized on the initiative of the International Nuclear Chemistry Society (INCS).
Current President of the INCC: Professor Flavia Groppi (Italy).
Founder and former president of the INCC: Professor Turan Ünak (Turkey).
The regional representatives of the INCS are:
- Europe: Dag Øistein Eriksen (Norway)
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): Stanislav Ermolaev and Elena Lapshina (Russia)
- Asia-Pacific: Yuichi Hatsukawa (Japan)
- Asia Continental: Natesan Ramamoorty (India)
- North America: Rolf Zeisler (USA)
- South America: Ana Maria Graciano Figueiredo (Brazil)
- Africa: Habib Latrous (Tunisia)
- Middle East: Mehmet Kildir (Turkey)
The Presidential Board Members of the INCS are:
- Manuel Navarrete (Mexico)
- Marina Vasconcellos (Brazil)
- Xiaolin Hou (Denmark)
- Borut SmodiŠ (Slovenia)
- Suresh Aggarwal (India)
- John W. Bennett (Australia)