How do we collaborate with members?

The main methods for collaboration between our members are:
  • Industrial Doctoral Student. A person employed by a company who pursues graduate studies at Chalmers and works on a doctoral project. Chalmers provides the supervision, but the doctoral student remains employed by the company.
  • Industrial Assistant Professor. A person with a doctoral degree who is employed by a company, but does research at Chalmers on a part-time basis. We provide the premises and a place on a research team but the employer pays the salary and any associated costs. 
  • Commissioned research. Senior researchers work on issues identified as important by one or more organisations.
  • Student theses. We set up student degree projects according to your wishes and with close connection to research. In exchange, you benefit from our expert knowledge as we supervise the work.

Page manager Published: Mon 25 Jan 2016.