FORCE contributions to OFC 2018
Different FORCE members have contributed to in total 11 presentations at the Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) to be held in San Diego, California 15-15 March 2018. This includes one invited tutorial, one invited workshop presentation, 7 contributed papers with FORCE first authors and 2 contributed papers with FORCE co-authors.
- Peter A. Andrekson, "Fundamentals and Applications of Optical Parametric Amplifiers"
- Erik Agrell, "The Shannon capacity of PON links"
Papers with FORCE first authors:
- Christoffer Fougstedt et al., "Energy-efficient High-throughput Staircase Decoders"
- Mikael Mazur et al., "11.5 bits/s/Hz PM-256QAM Comb-Based Superchannel Transmission by Combining Optical and Digital Pilots"
- Ravikiran Kakarla et al., "Phase Noise Characteristics of Injection-Locked Lasers Operated at Low Injection Powers"
- Tsuyoshi Yoshida et al., "Low-Complexity Variable-Length Output Distribution Matching with Periodical Distribution Uniformalization"
- Tsuyoshi Yoshida et al., "Efficient Offline Evaluation of FEC Codes Based on Captured Data with Probabilistic Shaping"
- Christian Häger and Henry D. Pfister "Nonlinear Interference Mitigation via Deep Neural Networks"
- Li Yan et al., “Regenerator allocation in nonlinear elastic optical networks with random data rates”
Papers with FORCE co-authors:
- Houman Rastegarfar et al., "Wavelength Reuse for Scalable Multicasting: A Cross-layer Perspective"
- Justin Lavrencik et al., "Optimum VCSEL Apertures for High-Speed Multimode Fiber Links"