FORCE contributions to ECOC 2018
Different FORCE members have contributed to in total 13 presentations
at the European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC), to be held in Rome, Italy 23-27 September 2018. This includes one invited talk, 10 contributed papers with FORCE first
authors and 2 papers with FORCE co-authors.
- Victor Torres-Company, "Laser Frequency Combs for Coherent Optical Communications"
Ewa Simpanen et al., "Long-reach 1060 nm SM-VCSEL – SMF optical interconnects"
- Mikael Mazur et al., "Optimization of Low-Complexity Pilot-Based DSP for High Spectral Efficiency 51x24 Gbaud PM-64QAM Transmission"
- Kovendhan Vijayan et al., "Optical Bandwidth Dependency of Nonlinearity Mitigation in Phase-Sensitive Ampliﬁer Links"
- Kovendhan Vijayan et al., "Cross-Phase Modulation Mitigation in WDM Transmission Systems Using Phase-Sensitive Amplifiers"
- Lars Lundberg et al., "Power Consumption Savings Through Joint Carrier Recovery for Spectral and Spatial Superchannels"
- Christoffer Fougstedt et al., "ASIC Implementation of Time-Domain Digital Backpropagation with Deep-Learned Chromatic Dispersion Filters"
- Morteza Esmaeili Tavana et al., "A Low-Complexity Near-Optimal Detector for Multispan Zero-Dispersion Fiber-Optic Channels"
- Alireza Sheikh et al., "Iterative Bounded Distance Decoding of Product Codes with Scaled Reliability"
- Christian Häger and Henry D. Pfister, "Wideband Time-Domain Digital Backpropagation via Subband Processing and Deep Learning"
- Shen Li et al., "Achievable Information Rates for Nonlinear Fiber Communication via End-to-end Autoencoder Learning"
Papers with FORCE co-authors:
- Justin Lavrencik, et al., "Power efficient modulation formats for error-free VCSEL MMF links"
- Tsuyoshi Yoshida et al., "Technologies toward Implementation of Probabilistic Constellation Shaping"