Chalmers MCR collaborates with more than 60 members, ranging from multinational corporations such as Sandvik Coromant, Volvo Group to SMEs represented by Skärteknikcentrum Sverige, among many, many others. Our members have access to the expertise of all partners in the various Chalmers research groups and the ability to implement joint research and learning activities.
The four-tier MCR membership model is tailored to the needs of different organisations, such as end users, technology providers and SMEs.
• Sustaining the development of the subject area.
• Securing the manufacturing talent development needs.
• Members advise on the topics for our research and learning, ensuring MCR’s operations focus on industry’s requirements and provide lasting added value to members.
• Membership allows companies to shape MCR strategy, research roadmap and capabilities.
• Access to Chalmers research capabilities (e.g. for your application projects).
• MCR members participate in and share the results of our (generic) research projects and feasibility studies.
• Access to seminars and workshop.
• Regular networking and collaboration opportunities with companies.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, contact Prof. Peter Krajnik at firstname.lastname@example.org.