The theme of the 10th CIRP Global Web Conference – CIRPe 2022 is “Material aspects of manufacturing processes”. With regard to the cross-disciplinary structure of CIRP establishment, the contributions to the conference should be as domain-spanning and diverse as the theme itself.
The contributions can include, but not limited to:
- Modelling and characterisation of materials including metals, polymers, ceramics and composites undergone different manufacturing processes such as cutting, grinding, forming and additive manufacturing and other conventional and non-conventional processes.
- Modelling and simulation of manufacturing processes with an aim to provide a better understanding of material behaviour and its impact on final product properties.
- Material handling and utilisation in production lines, design aspects, life-cycle engineering, assembly.
- Material aspects of product and process development.
- Process monitoring, signal processing and data analytics with emphasis on material utilisation.