Rules of procedure for undergraduate programmes
Approved by the President on March 17, 2008, to be in force from February 28, 2008.
Each course programme shall have a syllabus. The Board decides which course programmes should be offered. The syllabuses are decided by the President.
The syllabus must state:
- the degree to which the course programme will lead
- the courses that are included in the course programme
- the requirements that apply for the course programme to lead to a degree
- the requirements regarding special prior knowledge and other conditions which apply for admission onto the course programme
- the prior knowledge requirements which apply for admission onto courses in the later years of the course programme
- when the syllabus or an amendment to the syllabus begin to apply as well as the transition rules and other regulations which are necessary