All operations at Chalmers must contribute to achieving the Chalmers vision: Chalmers - for a sustainable future.
- Our students shall have access to a world class education, make a difference and contribute to sustainable social development
- Chalmers employees shall contribute to long-term solutions to current and future challenges through research excellence
- By means of effective utilisation, we shall, in collaboration with the world around us, push development for a sustainable society, both locally and globally
- We shall create an excellent internal environment for students and employees with a campus reflecting our ambitions for sustainable development
- We shall constantly improve and evaluate our environmental efforts in areas where laws and other requirements constitute a bare minimum, and work for the prevention of pollution.
Established by Chalmers President and CEO Karin Markides June 18, 2012