The annual Nano Community Building activity will take place 23-24 August digitally on Zoom.
Join us and re-connect to the Chalmers Nano Community via a digital program with focus on utilization of research and the Excellence Initiative’s diverse research activities.
When: 23-24 August 2021
Where: online on Zoom
Last day of registration and poster abstract submission: 16 August 2021
The digital program features a workshop on the topic of utilization of research organized by the Chalmers Innovation Office and the following confirmed speakers:
- The Arne Sjögren Prize winner for the best Nano PhD thesis 2020
- Excellence PhD students Erik Olsén, Niima Sasanian and Ingrid Strandberg
- Nano-postdocs Betül Küzüköz, Joachim Ciers and Anna Hoffman
- Asst. Profs. Simone Gasparinetti, Michaela Wenzel and Xiaoyan Zhang
- Center directors Samuel Lara-Avila (Graphene Center/2D-TECH) and Fredrik Höök (FoRmulaEx)
- Short term project PIs Elin Esbjörner, Saroj Dash, Fredrik Westerlund, Janine Splettstösser, Lunjie Zheng, Joakim Andréasson, Attila Geresdi
- Professor Floriana Lombardi, Microtechnology and Nanoscience/MC2
The event is open to Chalmers employees and invited guests only.
It is free of charge, but all participants need to register.
REGISTER HERE (Registration is closed)
For PhD students and PostDocs submission of a poster abstract and participation in the poster exhibition at the event is mandatory. (Posters should be "standard" A0 portrait sized)
Update 4 June, 2021: Chalmers
president Stefan Bengtsson has decided to not allow conferences and other
larger IRL meetings until the end of October. Therefore we want to inform you
that the IRL-part of our CBA in August is unfortunately cancelled.
However, the digital part will take place as planned! Cancelling the
IRL part is of course not what we had hoped for but is is also not completely
compensate for this and still enable a platform for social interaction later
this year, we are hoping to be able to organize a poster day, possibly
combined with a number of scientific talks, later this fall, once restrictions
will allow. This will happen with rather short notice and we will inform all of
you by e-mail, once possible. Therefore, we encourage all postdocs and PhD
students to continue with their registration for the CBA and their submission
of abstracts for posters, since we will then use those for the planned poster