Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Dynamic finite element methods for impact simulation
- Course code: FTME135
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: MECHANICS AND MARITIME SCIENCES
- Graduate school: Machine and Vehicle Systems
- Course start: 2018-09-01
- Course is normally given: Every sedond year
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
This course is given as an online course, with individual assignments, group seminars, and web lectures.
The course focus is on the theory of explicit finite element methods and impact simulations.