Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
- Course code: FTME050
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: MECHANICS AND MARITIME SCIENCES
- Graduate school: Thermo and Fluid Dynamics
- Course is normally given: Even years, lp 3
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
The course covers the basics of Lagrangian Discrete Element Modelling, Eulerian two-fluid modelling, averaging techniques, kinetic theory of granular flows, population balances and volume of fluid methods.
Course code: FTME050
The course will be given in two parts.
- The first part: 3 days in February
- The second part: 3 days in March
Interested participants should contact Srdjan Sasic, email@example.com
Alf-Erik Almstedt, Srdjan Sasic
Phone: +46 (0) 31 7721407
Phone: +46 (0) 31 7725238