Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
- Course code: FSSY035
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Signals and Systems
- Course is normally given: Every second year. The course will be given in the spring 2018.
- Language: The course will be given in English
System Identification is given within the Master¿s Programme Systems, Control and Mechatronics
Telephone: 031-772 1855