Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
- Course code: FMVE100
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
- Graduate school: Mathematics
- Course start: 2015-08-31
- Course end: 2015-10-23
- Course is normally given: Period 1, every year
- Language: The course will be given in English
Elements of general measure theory and the Lebesgue integral.
For more information, consult the course homepage:
Gerald B. Folland, Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their
Applications, 2nd ed. Wiley 1999, Chapters 1-3.
Johan Jonasson, notes can be downloaded here
Maria Roginskaya, email@example.com