Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
WACQT Summer School in Quantum Technology
- Course code: FMCC080
- Course higher education credits: 1.5
- Department: MICROTECHNOLOGY AND NANOSCIENCE
- Graduate school: Microtechnology and Nanoscience
- Course is normally given:
- Language: The course will be given in English
Four hours of lectures each by six experts
amounting to 24 hours of lectures in total. In addition, there is a pitch-talk
exercise and a panel discussion on career paths.