Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
PhD student seminar series
- Course code: FKBT225
- Course higher education credits: 3.0
- Department: CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Chemistry
- Course is normally given:
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
The PhD seminar series for doctoral students in the Graduate School of Chemistry should be informal and developmental. It aims to provide the doctoral candidates an opportunity to disseminate their findings, obtain feedback, prepare for the oral defence of the dissertation and improve their presentation skills. It should also give the opportunity to broaden the chemistry horizon and to interact with other PhD students in related fields of chemistry.
Nina Kann, Jerker Mårtensson, Joakim Andreasson