Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Group theory for chemists and spectroscopists
- Course code: FKBT070
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Chemistry
- Course is normally given: On request, for a minimum of 4 students.
- Language: The course will be given in English
F.A. Cotton, Chemical Applications of Group Theory
More information: Can be studied also as a self-study course with a few introductory lectures and opportunities for consultation.
Bo Albinsson, email@example.com
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering