Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Gender equality and work environment
- Course code: FDAT130
- Course higher education credits: 3.0
- Department: COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Computer Science and Engineering
- Course is normally given: Continuous over the year based on offered seminars.
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
In this course, PhD students learn about gender equality and work environment, focusing on structural and cultural obstacles that hamper career progression, factors behind inequalities based on gender, and factors that contribute to achieving better gender equality and an improved working environment.
This course aims to increase awareness and building of knowledge about gender equality and work environment among employees, to support long-term changes in culture, system, and numbers over time.
Depending on offered seminars.
Lecturers will vary depending on offered seminars.
The course is examined by
Agneta Nilsson, agneta.nilsson at cse.gu.se, +46 31 772 4842, and
Wolfgang Ahrendt, ahrendt at chalmers.se, +46 31 772 1011.