Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Verified Functional Algorithms and Data Structures
- Course code: FDAT125
- Course higher education credits: 5.0
- Department: COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Computer Science and Engineering
- Course start: 2018-09-12
- Course end: 2018-10-26
- Course is normally given: Next start date will be decided by interest.
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
The course is organised as five 90-minute lectures followed by a
project that can be done in individually or in pairs. The result of
the project is assessed through a code review and an oral exam. The
purpose of the oral exam is to make sure that the student(s) who
submitted the work is the actual author of the work.
The lecture notes and any material handed out by the Tobias Nipkow.
Tobias Nipkow, email@example.com
A similar course: