Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Securing critical information infrastructures
- Course code: FDAT100
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Computer Science and Engineering
- Course start: 2016-06-07
- Course end: 2016-12-31
- Course is normally given: Next start date decided by interest.
- Language: The course will be given in English
The course is centered around two parts: seminar sessions to discuss academic papers and a two-day exercise to gain hands-on experience in protecting critical infrastructures under attack.
For the seminar part, the students will choose a number of papers from a topic important for cybersecurity research in securing critical infrastructures, such as any of the following.
- Creation of data for complex environments.
- Detection of attacks.
- Overview of Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) and ICS systems.
- Risk analysis as applied to ICS
Privacy and Confidentiality for CI.
The literature list will be presented during the first seminar session.
The course is a joint effort between Chalmers, KTH and LiU.
Please direct questions to Magnus Almgren at Chalmers.