Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Chalmers Computing Lab Tech Talks
- Course code: FDAT080
- Course higher education credits: 3.0
- Department: COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Computer Science and Engineering
- Course is normally given: Periodicitet: LP2, integrated in master course DAT315 The Computer Scientist in Society, Lectures Wed 10-12
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
The purpose of this course is to enhance the computer science curriculum
with industrial expertise and practice coming from the Swedish local industry.
Each lecture will focus on a technical topic from industrial research or
practice and will be given by experts representing Swedish companies.
course will provide computer science students with useful insights into how
industrial research is carried out and will describe challenging applications
and practical solutions used by industry on a daily basis.
Emil Axelsson, Laura Kovacs and Mary Sheeran