Departments' graduate courses
Course start and periodicity may vary. Please see details for each course for up-to-date information. The courses are managed and administered by the respective departments. For more information about the courses, how to sign up, and other practical issues, please contact the examiner or course contact to be found in the course information.
Industrial biotechnology for lignocellulose based processes
- Course code: FBBT001
- Course higher education credits: 5.0
- Department: BIOLOGY AND BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Bioscience
- Course is normally given:
- Language: The course will be given in English
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T): This course is free for PhD students from N5T universities
Lectures and exercises will be mixed. The course also includes a presentation of the group exercise completed during the course.
Literature will be provided before course start, in form of (review) articles.
Lisbeth Olsson, Yvonne Nygård, Johan Larsbrink, Cecilia Geijer + invited guest lecturers.