Under these themes, the work packages are targeted at practical needs at all levels of recycling activities. They encompass a range of scope from technology development and testing to long term innovation strategy based empirically on the changing materials in the vehicle stock and Swedish industry’s specific capabilities. Together, they are a systemic effort to enhance Swedish competence and competitiveness at minimizing waste and maximizing the possibility of using materials flows from vehicle recycling at their highest possible value.
The focus of this project is on recycling, but realizing economically competitive and tightly circular material flows from recycling activities requires the involvement of all actors systemwide. The coalition of industrial actors from every stage of ELV material flows with research institutions possessing strong interdisciplinary experience and the necessary systems expertise gives this project this necessary basis.
- Walters Bildelar (Private, Sweden)
- Viktoria Swedish ICT (Research Institute, Sweden)
- Kuusakoski Recycling Sverige AB (Private, Sweden)
- CIT Industriell Energi AB (Private, Sweden)
- IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet AB (Research Institute, Sweden)
- BilSweden (Other, Sweden)
- Stena Recycling AB (Private, Sweden)
- Bilretur (Private, Sweden)
- Volvo Cars (Private, Sweden)
- SKF (Private, Sweden)
The project is closed: 31/10/2015