The project develops prerequisites for the implementation of an innovative service for sustainable transportation of people in urban environments.
The results from three sub-projects – the seamless traveller, the rewarded travellers, and the electrified traveller – will been integrated into one service offer and implemented in a field test.
The business model (in terms of a project disguised as a service provider) here faces real customers. For a period of 6 months, some 70 households will become customers and use the new, innovative transport broker service.
Projectleader: Ingemar Moen, Lindholmen Science Park
- Mistra Urban Futures (Centre, Sweden)
- Move About (Private, Sweden)
- Lindholmen science park AB (Private, Sweden)
- Hans Arby Kommunikation (Private, Sweden)
- Volvo Group (Private, Sweden)
- Tyréns, Gothenburg (Private, Sweden)
- Region Västra Götaland (Public, Sweden)
- Swedish Transport Administration (Public, Sweden)
- Viktoria Swedish ICT (Research Institute, Sweden)
- PayEx (Private, Sweden)
- City of Gothenburg (Public, Sweden)
- Västtrafik (Public, Sweden)
The project is closed: 31/08/2014