CAPES has confirmed that there will NOT be any calls for Science without Borders (Ciência sem Fronteiras) scholarships for the academic year 2016/17. The information below is relevant only for students who are studying in the academic year 2015/16.
Chalmers University of Technology is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic place in the world, the university has become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications. At Chalmers, you will learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods. This will prepare you for the global career demands of an engineer or architect, and equip with the versatility needed to work with different cultures and markets. We have approximately 11000 full-time students of which 3000 Master’s students (30% of the 3000 come from countries other than Sweden). With teachers and students from different cultures, the whole experience is designed to broaden your horizons and provide access to a greater network.
Chalmers is member of CISB (Centro de Pesquisa e Inovação Sueco-Brasileiro) with office in São Bernardo do Campo and Chalmers Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg. CISB serves as an international hub in order to identify, develop and support high-technology Research & Development projects in a wide range of sectors and technology areas.
Key dates for the academic year 2015/2016
- September 2014: deadline for applying to SwB/Ciência sem Fronteiras. Scholarship application to CAPES
- 10 Feb 2015: Application period for course packages opens on Universityadmissions.se
- 20 Feb 2015: Application deadline for course packages
- 25 Feb 2015: Deadline for University Admissions to receive your supporting documents
- 18 March 2015: Notification of selection results published on your personal profile on Universityadmissions.se
Course packages (for entry the academic year 2015/16)
For specific questions about course content, see contact persons on each course package page.