Chalmers Marketing and Communications Team is looking for Digital Student Ambassadors 2019/2020! You will be an important part of the International student recruitment.
Your main task will be to share your experience about your education, student life at Chalmers and in Gothenburg through our digital platforms. Your work will support and inspire prospective students to apply and join Chalmers University of Technology.
You should be:
- Professional and communicative.
- Able to deliver information in a friendly and correct way about your education and student life.
- Committed to help students by answering questions in a swiftly and nice manner.
- Motivated to take initiative and dedicated to completing your tasks.
As a digital student ambassador, you will be compensated for your work, gain personal development and opportunity to expand your network while doing something fun.
There are two types of Digital Student Ambassadors:
- Chalmers Content Creators
- Chalmers Buddies
Chalmers Content Creator
We are looking for 6 first-year Master’s Students who will take the role of content creators for the following channels:
- Instagram (2)
- YouTube (2)
- Blog (2)
- Learn about the Chalmers brand and facts related to studies at Chalmers.
- Create content about student experiences.
- Attend and promote events through social media.
- Attend monthly meetings with the marketing and communications team.
In order to apply, you will need to submit a sample of your work for the channel you choose in the application form
- 17 October 2019 – 5 November 2019: Application Period for Chalmers Content Creator
- 25 - 29 November 2019: Interviews
- December 2019: International Student Ambassador Kick-Off
- January 2020: International Student Ambassador First Official Meeting
Chalmers Buddies are Master’s students who like to help and inspire prospective students by answering questions and sharing student experiences. You will work by using a mobile-app called Unibuddy where you will communicate with students from around the world.
- Attend introduction meetings to learn about the Chalmers brand and facts related to studies at Chalmers.
- Chat in a friendly way with prospective students
- Answer questions with the correct information about Chalmers University of Technology, programmes, student life and experiences.
Know more about how we work with Unibuddy in this video
We recruit continuously.