How to submit a late application
programme is still open for applications after the deadline for
applications on time then you can make a so called late application. The conditions for late applications are outlined below.
The application round for the academic year 2017/18 is now closed.
Some of the Master's programmes offered by Chalmers have stayed
open after the general deadline over the past years, to enable "late
applications". There will be no decision beforehand regarding whether or
not the same possibility will be granted in the years tocome. Youou can easily find out whether a programme is open or closed for a late application on universityadmissions.se. The add-button indicates whether or not the programme is open or closed for a late application.
- If you still have a space in your application (maximum 4 alternatives are allowed). you may add any of the programmes still open for application as long as the documentation proving your eligibility is complete and already up-loaded at your pages (personal account).
- If you have made an application for a programme on time but have for some reason then failed to submit some part, or all, of the supporting documentation on time and then up-loaded it after the last day of submitting supporting documentation. When you re-apply for the same programme (alternative) it is considered a late application. You may re-apply yourself or contact Chalmers admissions if you need assistance. Submitting new documentation to your application does not mean it will be re-set/activated again. You must re-apply.
Read more at universityadmissions.se
The conditions for making a late application
- Chalmers does not guarantee processing of
applications submitted after the general deadline.
- Late applications will only be
processed if time permits and there are still places available for the correct category* on the
- Paying the application fee (900 SEK) does not guarantee processing of your application.
- The Admission Regulations at Chalmers stipulate that all eligible on time applicants must be offered a place prior to eligible applicants who submit their application after the general deadline.
- If you make a late application you cannot apply for the scholarships offered by Chalmers.
- Eligible applicants who have made a late application (Note! a re-application is also a late application) will be offered
places in the order that their applications were completed (in order of that date), until all
places are filled.
- Only an application that is complete before the programme closes for late applications can be considered. Note! A
complete application is defined as one with all the supporting
documents having been uploaded or having reached the postal address of
University Admissions in Sweden, and those documents must prove that the
applicant fulfills all entry requirements, both general and specific.
*) Note: The number of study places at
Chalmers are limited and there are two different categories of
applicants: fee paying and non-fee paying applicants. If/When the
available study places from one or the other category is filled, these
programmes might close for applicants from one of the two categories,
and stay open for the other.