Chalmers will be offering approximately 45 IPOET scholarships in 2021.
The scholarship is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master's programmes.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted - all of the current Master's programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master's programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: Check Keydates for the current application period
How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers