Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master's programmes.
Fields of Study:
The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master's programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: 15 January 2016
How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers