Application for supervision
Application spring term 2020 – deadline December 2, 2019
Application autumn term 2020 – deadline June 1, 2020
should be filled in once per degree project, i.e. both students will fill in information in the form (the degree project is carried out in pairs).
Keep in mind that the information provided will be used in decision making guidance. Describe the project as accurately as possible to facilitate the decision-making process.
General information on degree projects and the process
At TME, we apply the following process:
- Students apply to write their thesis in pairs, this is done by the first week of December or the first week of June
- The department processes the applications and allocates supervisors/examiners and notifies the students before the end of the semester (Dec /June)
- Supervisors make first contact with students (Jan/Aug)
- Presentation/opposition of the work (May-June/Jan)
- Popular scientific presentation with external guests - only applies for Master's theses on Master's programs (TEKX08) (June)