The group participates in experiments at various accelerator facilities. The list below is sorted by the time of the production data-taking. After that, the data is analysed, by varying members of the collaborations performing the experiments.
- IS605, May, IDS, CERN-ISOLDE: βα-decay of 16N.
- SAMURAI21, Nov-Dec, SAMURAI, RIKEN: Spectroscopy of unbound oxygen isotopes II.
- IS577, Oct, CERN-ISOLDE: β-3p spectroscopy and p-γ width determination in the decay of 31Ar.
- IS525, Oct, CERN-ISOLDE: Study of multi-neutron emission in the β-decay of 11Li.
- S438, Apr & Sep, LAND/R3B setup, GSI: R3B setup test beam (NeuLAND, Si-tracker, CALIFA, active target).
S406, Nov, LAND/R3B setup, GSI: Characterization of NeuLAND prototypes and the LAND detector.
- IS512, Aug, CERN-ISOLDE: Resonant proton scattering of 22Mg and 21Na.
- IS541, Jul & Dec, CERN-ISOLDE: Search for beta-delayed protons from 11Be.
- I83, Jul, CERN-ISOLDE: Tilted-foils polarization at REX-ISOLDE.
- S412, Apr, LAND/R3B setup, GSI: Dipole and quadrupole excitations in neutron-rich Sn nuclei: 128,134Sn.
- IS476, Oct, CERN-ISOLDE: Studies of β-delayed two-proton emission: 31Ar.
- S389, Sep, LAND setup, GSI: 60Fe.
- S393, Aug-Sep, LAND setup, GSI: Light exotic nuclei.
- S327, Aug, LAND setup, GSI: Dipole response of 32Ar and 34Ar.
- I123, Jan, IGISOL, JYFL: β decay of 8B.
S296, Sep-Oct, LAND setup, GSI: Quasifree Hadronic Scattering Studies of Exotic Nuclei. Beam of 12C.
- S318, Aug, LAND setup, GSI: Study of the Borromean dripline nucleus 17Ne.
- S295, May, LAND setup, GSI: Photodissociation experiments of astrophysical interest.
- S287, Apr-May, LAND setup, GSI: Dipole strength in Ni isotopes.
- IS367, Jun, REX, CERN-ISOLDE: Study of the Unbound Nuclei 10Li and 7He at REX ISOLDE.
- S245, Sep, LAND setup, GSI: Studies of bound and unbound nuclei near and at the driplines. Beam of 8He, 11Li, 14Be.