Printing of thesis and announcement of the defence.
Rules for the written thesis and the oral presentation
- To print the thesis you should contact Jovan Pankovski. He makes the binder and the front picture - you should provide a pdf-file with the thesis and the name of your examiner.
- In your letter to Jovan you should also declaire if you give your content for electronic publishing of your thesis at research.chalmers.se.
- The thesis should be ready and printed before the ooral presentation. Some printed copies must be available at presentation for the public.
- You decide together with your supervisor and examinator the time for the oral presentation, though it should be presented during the time of a teaching term.
- You make the reservation of room and, if necessary, equipment for the presentation at studieexpeditionen.
- No later than one week before the presentation you should send a letter to email@example.com with time, place and title of your presentaton.