Applied nuclear chemistry
- Course code: FKBT150
- Course higher education credits: 7.5
- Department: CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Chemistry
- Course is normally given: Every year
- Language: The course will be given in English
The course deals with isotope separation, the nuclear fuel cycle, production of radioactive nuclides, medical applications of radioactive nuclides, indistrial and research applications of radioactice nuclides and radioecology.
KBT105 Nuclear chemistry.
Application is made by sending an email to Gunnar Skarnemark.
Choppin, Liljenzin, Rydberg: Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry, Butterworth-Heinemann (2002), ISBN 0-7506-7463-6
Professor Gunnar Skarnemark, Professor Christian Ekberg
Professor Gunnar Skarnemark, email: email@example.com, phone: 753 50 34
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Nuclear Chemistry, Kemivägen 4