Chemistry of the elements
- Course code: FKBT015
- Course higher education credits: 15.0
- Department: CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate school: Materials Science
- Course is normally given: Every third year
- Language: The course will be given in English
This course deals with the chemistry of the entire periodic table including organometallic, bioinorganic and main group and industrial chemistry. The course consists of a series of seminars by the participants and an oral examination on a specific sub-area such as organometallic, bioinorganic, main group, solid state or industrial chemistry.
Application is made by sending an email to Lars Öhrström
Chemistry of the Elements, Greenwood, N.N. , Earnshaw, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, UK, 1997,(isbn: 0750633654).
Lars Öhrström, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: +46 (0)31 772 28 71,
office: room 5023, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Kemivägen 10