Support in strategic development issues
The Department Council will:
- identify and take a position on overall strategic issues that are important for both Chalmers's and the department's long-term development and other matters of a principled nature.
- also in other ways constitute a support for the department's management.
- follow the department's development and follow up the business plan, achieved results and budget outcomes. The chairman of the department council is also the one who is to initiate the appointment of a new head of department at the department.
Here are our representatives:
- Arnold Pears, Chairman, KTH (external representative)
- Ann-Sofie Axelsson, Head of Department, CLS
- Anna Bolling, Department Administrator, CLS (Secretary)
- Carl Heath, RISE (external representative)
- Sara Kjellberg, Malmö University Library (external representative)
- Anne Holmen, University of Copenhagen (external representative)
- Jessica Lindholm, Internal Representative, CLS
- Lars Andersson, internal representative, CLS
- Carl-Johan Carlsson, Internal Representative, CLS
- Raffaella Negretti, Internal Representative, CLS
- Susanne Kullberg, Technology Economics and Organization, Chalmers (Rector's Representative)
Student representative, Chalmers Student Union (vacant)
Doctoral student representative, Chalmers Student Union (vacant)