Authors are invited to submit an abstract (maximum 500 words, plus references) by November 9, 2018. Submission will open in September and shall be done via our conference management tool. More information on this will be announced later.
Please structure the extended abstract according to the following segments:
- Type of paper (Regular/Work-In-Progress)
- Practical implications
sure that no author information appears in your submitted abstract, as all
abstracts will undergo double blind review. In case you submit an abstract that
contains any information that identify you or a co-author, the abstract will be
removed from the system and you will be invited to resubmit.
the submission link here
EasyChair account if you don’t have one. You may use the instructions below:
- Click on “create an account” on the opening
- Click required areas to pass the security
- Fill out the required personal information.
- You will get a link to your e-mail
address, click on the link.
- Make sure you agree with terms of service.
- Fill out the required information at the
last step and create your username and password.
- Click on “create my account”.
1. Click on the submission link and "enter
as an author”.
2. Complete correspondence information
and required details for all authors
(fields marked with a * are compulsory)
3. Specify the corresponding author by
checking the box under each author details
4. Type the title of your abstract
5. Insert keywords (one per line, a
minimum of 3 keywords are required)
6. Choose the type of your submission
(regular paper / work-in-progress*)
7. Upload the PDF version of your
abstract by clicking on “Choose file “
8. Click on submit
9. You will see the details of your
submission on the screen and receive an automated mail from the conference
system about the receipt of submission
papers have the same structure for the abstract. However, they will have a
different paper and presentation structure (no or only a few results, unfinished
conclusion etc.) So please state the type of your submission at the beginning
for being assigned to related sessions.
will be notified of acceptance or rejection by November 30, 2018. Feedback to
the author(s) will be included. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited
to prepare and submit a final paper (10 pages maximum length including
references) by January 25, 2019. At least one author must be registered by the
same date for the paper to be included in the program.
More information about full paper submission will be coming soon.
looking forward to receiving your abstract and to welcoming you in Gothenburg!