The submission system is now open for update file and abstract!
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Authors of accepted abstracts has been invited to prepare a final paper to be submitted by January 25, 2019.
To submit your full paper PDF file:
1. Click on the submission link and "enter as an author”.
2. On My Submission page click on the "View" button to update your file and information.
3. Click on "Update information", copy your final paper abstract into the abstract field, and if necessary update keywords as well, and save it. The abstract should not exceed 100 words.
4. Upload your full paper PDF file. Click on the "Update file", followed by Choose File and wait to the complete upload, and click on Submit.
5. You will see the details of your submission on the screen and receive an automated mail from the conference system about the receipt of submission.
All papers shall follow the EurOMA instructions for preparing a full paper and not exceed 10 pages including references. The full paper shall finally be submitted as a PDF file. The title of the full paper has to be identical with the one of your extended abstract.
Your full paper will be accepted on the understanding that the submitted manuscript is an original work and has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
Click in the link below to download the full paper template:
Template 6th EurOMA_forum_instructions_for_preparing_the_final_paper_publ.dotx
To submit your final paper click on the submission Link