The theme of the conference is “Geometry Assurance in Product Realization”
Geometry assurance refers to all activities in the product realization process aiming at minimizing the effects of variation in the final product.
The conference will include keynotes and technical sessions including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Specification and standardization
- Tolerance analysis and variation simulation
- Visualization of tolerances and variation
- Tolerancing for new materials
- Tolerancing for new processes
- Robust design in geometry assurance
- Quality control
- Measurement and inspection
Do you have any wishes about the program? Is there any particular person you would like to hear as key note speaker? Is there any particular company you would like to hear more about? Take this opportunity to influence the content of the conference to include just that you want. We cannot promise that we manage to arrange it, but we promise to try!
Send your ideas to: email@example.com