The CIRP CATS 2016 conference uses the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) which provides an online submission and editorial system for Procedia CIRP.
When submitting a paper, you need to follow some steps and also do some selections along the way. We have put together a short list below to make it easier for you to choose the correct alternative.
- Select Article Type = SI: CIRP 14th CAT 2016
- Select Section/Category = SI: CAT 2016
- Request Editor = Kristina Wärmefjord (SI: CAT 2016)
Please make sure not to mix up with 6th CIRP CATS 2016.
As a last step in the submission process, please remember to view and approve your submission.
Go to the Procedia CIRP portal to submit your abstract and paper!
Abstracts and papers must be written in English. Abstracts are limited to 100 words and should include title of the paper, authors and author affiliation. No specific formatting of the abstract is needed.
Papers must be written in English, may not exceed a maximum of 6 pages and should be prepared using the paper template provided (see below). Please do not alter the formatting and style layouts which have been set up in the template document. As an author you are required to submit a PDF as well a source file copy of your paper. Doc/docx/latex are acceptable formats of source files.
Download the PROCIR_Template_CIRP CAT 2016.docm
Download this PDF to see what the document might look like.
If you are a LaTeX user, you need to download this additional zip file. Additional information: Some LaTeX users have experienced problems uploading LaTeX files to the submission portal. Instead, submit only the PDF-file in the portal and send the source files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ about the publication process in Procedia
- One author for each paper must attend to present the paper at the conference.
- We strongly suggest you regularly check your spam folder for EES notifications. Update your 'Safe Senders' list to ensure that emails from EES are not filtered into your spam folder. For information on how to do this, click here.