Everyone at Chalmers departments of Biology and Biological Engineering and Chemistry and Chemical Engineering are invited to the Poster Exhibition, which will take place during the day. The best poster awards will be announced at 16:00. This will be followed by the Spring Party!
Chance to win nice prizes
PhD students and postdocs, who present a poster, will be eligible for the poster prize. The best poster will be awarded with a 15,000 SEK contribution to participate in a scientific conference of interest. Two second prize winners will receive 5,000 SEK.
Deadline for application to the Poster Exhibition is 29 April 2022.
The poster prize committee will carefully consider all posters before announcing the winners. The posters will be judged based on clarity of presentation, appealing design features, and scientific impact.
How to submit your abstracts:
- Abstracts MUST be maximum 1 A4 page long including pictures, written in English. Please notice, your abstracts will be considered only when written using the Abstract_Template_2022.docx. NO DEVIATIONS from the abstract template are allowed.
- The abstracts should be submitted via email to the organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 April 2022; use e-mail header Abstract for Science & Technology Day 2022.
- Name the attached abstract Microsoft Word file by: category_Last name of first author.docx. For example: nanoscience_Johansson.docx
- Please include in your e-mail one of the following categories that your abstract best fits into:
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Chemistry and Materials
- Modeling and Synthesis
- Energy and Environment
- Process and Production
- Biotechnology & Systems Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Health, Nutrition and Food Science
- Poster authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts by May 3rd 2022.
All poster abstracts will be accessible in an abstract book provided as pdf. No physical abstract books will be printed.
The format of the poster boards is as follows: height 119 cm, width 89 cm (portrait format).
Our inhouse printing can be used but only for a limited number of posters per week. You will receive more information on poster printing from Martina Butorac, who will tell you about the extra printer hours in the weeks prior to the poster exhibition. There is an alternative for poster printing at Chalmers digital printing
The posters can be put up already on 11 May 2022 and must be up at the latest by noon on the Science & Technology Day (12 May 2022). They should be removed on 13 May 2022.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Best regards from the organizing committee: Xiaoyan Zhang and Michaela Wenzel
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts by April 29th 2022.