We welcome all contributions! You can submit your
contribution in English or Swedish. You must use your chosen language
also during your presentation.
The submission in Easychair will open i August
Before submitting your contribution, you have the possibility to book a meeting with Tom Adawi
(Engineering Education Research, CLS) or Magnus Gustafsson
(Language and Communication, CLS) for help with reviewing and discussing your abstract.
Dates and deadlines KUL2021
- October 5 - deadline for submitting to KUL in EasyChair
- October 23 - decisions on acceptance or revision for contributions after first round of reviews
- Week 44 - Workshop before 2nd submission. Drop in a-b, room Språkunder in the Library at Johanneberg (If that doesn' t suit you - contact Tom Adawi or Magnus Gustafsson for another individual time).
- November 13 - deadline second submission
- December 4 - decision on accepting or rejecting contributions after the second review
- Presentation - A 15-20 minutes presentation of a more academic work, with 10-15 min discussion. Extended abstract 1500-2000 words.
- Work in progress - A short presentation (10
minutes) for sharing experiences. Thereafter a joint discussion together
with other contributions. Abstract up to 500 words.
- Workshop - The participants of a workshop work actively together during 1h. Abstract up to 500 words.
- Roundtable discussion - In a roundtable you can
raise a subject for discussion to exchange ideas and experiences with
others during 1h (with max 5 min intro). Abstract up to 500 words.
Submit your contribution in Easychair. Create an account in EasyChair if you don´t already have one. When you are logged in, click "enter as an author".
submitting your contribution in Easychair, fill in title, authors,
keywords (3-5), abstract (observe that here abstract = short summary
of max 50 words) and choose the format of contribution (presentation.
work in progress, workshop or roundtable discussion). Please upload your
contribution as a pdf. All contributions will be reviewed anonymously, therefore exclude authors and department in your uploaded document.
The review process for KUL2021
review process during KUL2021 is shown in the picture below, All contributions get feedback for
development afterreview 1. The feedback is given in two levels:
- Level 1 - a
suggestions for develpment of the contribution and this is optional for the
- Level 2 - one
or more of the criteras are not
fulfilled and a revision of the contribution is needed.