Registration opens 15 January, 2019 and closes Friday 17 May, 2019.
Register for the symposium by following the registration link below.
The registration fee of 3125 SEK (incl. VAT) is paid by credit card and includes:
- Access to the science sessions
- Welcome reception Monday
- Coffee breaks (morning and afternoon)
- Poster session
- Celebratory dinner (including guided tour) at Universeum Thursday evening
At the registration page (link below) it is also possible to register and pay only for the celebratory dinner (and guided tour) at Universeum, for those with no wish to attend the science part of the conference but who still wants to participate in celebrating John. The price for the dinner only is 1125 SEK (incl. VAT).
At the registration page it is also possible to register and pay for the Conference excursion to beautiful Marstrand on the Wednesday afternoon. The price for this is only 400 SEK (incl. VAT).
Chalmers employees should log in using their Chalmers-id at the Checkout method
step of the registration procedure!
As a step in the registration procedure you will be asked for some Extra information
, here are some clarifications:
- Affiliation: The affiliation name you want to show on your conference badge.
- Allergies: Specify if you have any dietary requirements and/or food allergies.
- Welcome reception: The City of Gothenburg invites all conference participants to attend a welcome reception at the conference venue on Monday evening 24 June, following directly after the science programme. Light refreshments and a drink is included free of charge. Please indicate here if you plan to attend this reception and note that you have to inform the LOC by email no later than 7 June if your plans change and you cannot attend.
- RadioNet newsletter: Indicate if you would like to subscribe to the RadioNet newsletter.
- Code of Conduct: All participants are required to agree to the Symposium's Code of Conduct in order to make this meeting, and its associated social activities, productive and enjoyable for everyone.
If you require an invitation letter or other document from us in order to attend the conference, please contact the LOC at JHBlackSymp2019@chalmers.se and we will do your best to help you.
If you have any questions, please contact JHBlackSymp2019@chalmers.se