Center director and steering group
CBI is led by a director, Professor Sofia Börjesson (30% time), who is responsible for managing and governing center operations in accordance with its stated goals, objectives and operational plan.
The director is supported by an external steering group which provides advice on strategy including decisions concerning planning, budget and annual reporting. The primary task of the steering group is to advise on CBI platform activities and ensure that operational plans are relevant and results are of high quality. It also has a central role in decisions about new projects with respect to their alignment with the center’s research agenda and mission.
The steering group includes:
- Sofia Börjesson - (Director CBI), Professor, Chalmers University of Technology
- Thomas Hellström - Professor, Lund University
- Charlotta Källback - Audit Manager, Volvo Car Corporation
- Jonas Roth - Founder and CEO MOVE Management
- Per Svensson - (Steering Group Chairman), Head of Dept. Technology Management and Economics, Chalmers University of Technology
- Jonas Söderlund - Professor, BI, Oslo and Linköping University
International Scientific Advisory Board
In addition to the steering group, there is also an international scientific advisory board. The main objective is advice on development of CBI’s research agenda – focus and scope of the research.
The advisory board consists of three internationally renowned scholars:
- Professor Saras Sarasvathy - Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, USA
- Professor Frank Gertsen - Aalborg University, Denmark
- Professor John Bessant - University of Exeter, UK