centre is co-ordinated by Director Prof. Eduard Hryha and Co-director Prof. Lars Nyborg.
Strategies and plans are led by the centre’s board which is formed mostly by representatives from industry.
CAM2 Board of Directors
Board members representatives
- ABB AB Claire Pitois (Erik X. Johansson, sub)
- AB Volvo Group Trucks Operations Sofia Petersson (Alexander Drott, sub)
- Alfa Laval Lund AB Anna Wenemark (Christian Wolfe, sub)
- Arcam AB Anders Snis (Isak Elfström, sub)
- Brogrens Industries AB Fredik Olofsson (Peter Albertsson, sub)
- Chalmers Lars Nyborg (Uta Klement, sub)
- GKN Aerospace Sweden AB Robert Reimers (Lars Östergren, sub)
- Höganäs AB Sigurd Berg (Sven Bengtsson, sub)
- Linde AG (AGA Gas AB) Pierre Forêt (Bo Williamsson, sub)
- SAAB AB Lisa Åbom (Marcus Claseryd, sub)
- Scania AB Jan Linder (Åsa Gustafson, sub)
- Sandvik AB Annika Roos (Pasi Kangas, sub)
- Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB Jenny Nilsson (Nicklas Johansson, sub)
- Volvo Car Corporation Anna Davidsson (Torbjörn Larsson, sub)
Chairman of the board
Lisa Åbom, SAAB Aeronautics
The technical board consists of research area leaders (RA) and acts as support to the board of directors.
International Advisory Board
The centre also has established an international scientific advisory board for counseling concerning issues like research topics and centre development. The board consists of well-known researchers.